- We accept most insurance plans. Insurance plans are unique and adhere to specific covered and non-covered procedures depending upon your individual plan. We do our best to provide accurate treatment and insurance estimates with the information provided us and from our initial contact with your insurance company.
- For your convenience we will prepare Treatment Estimates in advance of dental services. Please understand that these are only estimates and are based on an average of several benefit option plans offered by your Insurance Company, Benefits vary.
- Treatment is recommended regardless of insurance deductibles, maximums and plan limitations.
- In order to keep our fees to you as low as possible we insist that all deductibles and co-payments be paid at the time of service. For your convenience an estimate for dental care will be prepared prior to scheduled appointments to help you avoid unexpected balances.
- Please be advised that you are responsible for all balances not paid by your insurance company.
- Your assistance may be necessary to receive payment from your insurance in a timely manner.
- Patient satisfaction and your time are very important to us. Every effort is made to stay on schedule so please arrive as scheduled.
- Advanced notice of 24-48 hours is requested to cancel appointments if necessary. Without sufficient notice, we do not have the opportunity to successfully fill your child’s appointment therefore, that time remains open and it is too late to invite another child for their care.
- A $25 fee may be charged after a second cancellation when advanced notice has not been given.to another day